I am regularly invited as a speaker for conferences, political events, public discussions and internal trainings.
With the experience from speaking at more than a hundred events, I love to get audiences engaged in all topics relating to privacy, digitization and GDPR. My keynotes usually draw a large crowd. I usually aim for a mix of breaking down complicated law, hard facts, new thoughts and a wholistic overview while making sure these topics stay relatable for the relevant audience.
Some Previous Events:
- Public Hearings (e.g. various Parliaments, various Ministries, Data Protection Authorities, etc)
- Major Privacy and Data Protection Conferences
- Banking and Financial Events and Conferences
- Health Industry Events and Conferences
- Publisher Events and Conferences
- IT Industry Events and Conferences
- Non-Profit Events and Conferences
- Internal Training and Awareness
Send a Speaking Request!
Given that we get a large number of requests we must unfortunately select and prioritizes which events to participate in. To ensure that we can respond quickly, please fill out the form below, so we get a better understanding of your event.